It's a big list, but definitely attainable, and I'm sure I will add more.
* To get published once in a fine art magazine (Carrie Leigh, Black & White, French Photo, etc.).
* Model for some of the brilliant photographers on the west coast.
* Go to a real Opera.
* Go back to New York and see a real Broadway show.
* See and participate in a lot more theatre.
* See a Shakespeare production.
* Participate in one Slam Poetry session.
* Take tons more pictures and develop my "eye".
* Run in Grandma's Marathon.
* Go skiing.
* Rock climb.
* Hike up a mountain.
* Participate in the Two Rivers Chorale.
* Participate in the U of M Chamber Singers.
* Get back into voice lessons and put on a Senior Recital.
* Participate in two years of the N.A.T.S. contest.
* Figure out if I really want to do Nutrition.
* Participate in the Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program.
* Get (at least) a B average in all Chemistry courses.
* Study abroad for at least a semester in a french speaking country.
* Graduate from the University of Minnesota, (at least) Cum Laude.