- Stop smoking.
- Start exercising at least twice a week.
- Practice yoga at least three times a week.
- Start meditating.
- Stop procrastinating as much.
- Keep lines of communication more open.
- Be a better friend.
- Be a better granddaughter.
- Stop being paralyzed by fear (rehearse the litany against fear).
- Shoot at least 100 rolls of film and start finding my vision.
- Conquer the Beast without medication.
- Stop being so passive and stand up for myself, even when it's hard.
- Submit my work to jurored shows.
- Travel to locations I've never been to before.
- Model at more art schools and co-ops.
- Appear in more art books and magazines.
- See my favorite band, Metric, live.
That should do for one year. If I accomplish all these things, I'll be one happy Brooke.
Doug Wade/San Francisco Nudes.