Sunday, March 28, 2010

the roadtrip breakdown.... thus far

I'm finally here at Palm Springs, CA! Whew! It's been an amazing few days.

I've had great times and great conversations with my absolutely amazing hosts: Mark and Dee Dee. I cannot thank them enough.

Quick breakdown (I'll write more about my visits when I have photos of those said visits):

Wednesday was all day driving, ending up in Glenwood Springs, CO for the night.

Thursday was Arches National Park and Monument Valley.

Friday most of the day was at Antelope Canyon and the latter part of the day was the Grand Canyon.

Saturday all day was at the Grand Canyon.

Today was Joshua Tree.


Visual stimuli overload!!




Lots of music and thoughts in between. Figured out some important things I need to deal with when I arrive back home.

But now, its time to live in the moment, and appreciate every second I have here in Palm Springs.

So with that being said, I'm going to explore the town until it's well past dark.





Ooooh, and I know who I'm going to be rooming with tomorrow through Thursday morning. Yay!

_____________________

R Michael Walker
. From last summer - my first time being in Joshua Tree.

3 comments:

Dave Levingston said...

Sounds like a great trip. Looking forward to seeing the photos.

Say hi to Nettie for me.

Chip Willis said...

Take photos of your roomie. You wont be disappointed.

Sully said...

Sounds like the adventure of a Lifetime, and can't wait to see the images. Safe Journey.