Thursday, June 10, 2010

North Shore Bliss




Dave Levingston made a long trek from his home in Springfield, Ohio to come up to the North Shore to visit and shoot with me. We've been here since late Sunday and have had a wonderful time of shooting, talking, hiking, eating and exploring. Unfortunately, we both go home tomorrow.

Yes, and I've been shooting too! I brought my Lubitel, and have shot 3 rolls of film. 2 of which were black and white, so I'll be developing those when I get home. Expect to see some of the results of those relatively soon.




This is my favorite place in the world to be, and I'm so happy I got the opportunity to share it with my friend, Dave.






Short post, as Dave has been covering most of the trip on his blog. Visit there for the in depth scoop about our adventures.

No comments: