Thursday, October 7, 2010

Streamlined Backlog

I got an iPhone a little less than a month ago. Since then, I've been on the computer much, much less (but on my iPhone much, much more). Which is generally a good thing because I don't waste time surfing the web for silly things. But it has its downsides of course, because I generally just "check" things and don't "respond" much any more. And if any of you know me, you know that I never was too terribly quick on replying to things in general before.


I said I was going to blog on my trip again, but I never got to it mostly because there wasn't internet access the last week while in the UP of Michigan. And it was better that way because I got to enjoy the fabulous company and make awesome art. And believe it or not, I really enjoyed not being completely attached at the hip to the world wide web. I should make it a habit more often.


I have some SUPER exciting opportunities happening this year that I will share with you all soon enough. But until then, please enjoy some of the marvelous photos taken at the UP of Michigan.







____________________________

Mark Haskins.

Model alongside in the first photo: Keira Grant

1 comment:

Mike Roberts said...

Both images have aspects of peace and of the immense power of nature. Beautiful work.