Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Matt Blum

Had a lovely shoot with Matt Blum last night. The first time I set eyes on his work, I was instantly drawn to his style and perspective. It took some time to finally get together, but it was well worth the wait.

Here are a few samples. There's a few more on his blog, the NU blog, and there will be a few more in due course.





---------
All the Minnesota readers out there, come to the annual Nude in Minnesota 2 this Friday at the Northrup King Building!! Seriously, it's not to be missed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. I am theworldasiseeit at Deviantart and I followed you to blogspot from DA.

I really like your blogspot. It feels like you are sharing something so intimate, and I feel priviledged to be reading it. Obviously, your nudity along with your beautiful face is part of that. You are really smoking hot, in an almost nerd girl sort of way.

Me being a man, when it comes to blogging, seeing a beautiful woman naked is better than not seeing her naked. So, visiting your blogspot is a rush for me. I actually like it better than your DA and your website because of the personal and intimate style where I get to read and see elements of your personal life as well. You are an interesting female.