Sunday, July 5, 2009

Less says more

Don't you agree?

That's why I think the VIP 100 picture purchase option on MM is bullshit. If you can't say what you have to say in 20 pictures, you should have a website, not more pictures on a crappy immature model/photographer networking site.

I'm awfully judgmental when I've had some wine.

Nah, that's a lie. I'm always judgmental and overly picky, I just usually dont say it out loud - I keep it to myself. But... I like it that way. I am quite snobby about my artistic aesthetic, and if I wasn't intrinsically driven, I wouldn't be striving the way I continually am to always enhance my portfolio and up my standards. Some would say its a disservice to myself, as I should just try to have fun and make art. Well, I can tell you first hand that some of the best artists (in my opinion) know how to have the best fun.

Fuck yes.

Enough rambling already. Here's some art.





And here's some fun (at CONvergence, the funnest, geekiest geek festival in the midwest)!


Poke.


The aftermath of the Dr. Horrible Sing Along (Blog).




Oh, have I mentioned that I have a huge crush on Nathan Fillion? (Captain Hammer in Doctor Horrible...)



(Captain Hammer:
You've got a little crush, don't you, Doc? Well, that's gonna make this hard to hear. See, later, I'm gonna take little Penny back to my place. Show her the command center, Hammercycle, maybe even the Hamjet. You think she likes me now? I'm gonna give Penny the night of her life, just because you want her. And I get what you want. See, Penny's giving it up, she's giving it up hard. Cause she's with Captain Hammer. And these...
[Hammer holds up his fists]
...are not the hammer.
[Hammer walks out of the shot momentarily then walks back in]

The hammer is my penis.)


Sorry, I totally geeked out there for a moment. I'm sure you'll recover.


____________________

Matt Blum.
Matthew Scherfenberg.


Scherfenberg's iPhone! x2.

google's image search engine.

1 comment:

Josh Zytkiewicz said...

I totally agree. Most VIP ports I don't even look at unless I know the person.

What's even worse is when I see an avatar that I'd like to see more of, but have to try to find it out of 100 images that I don't even like.