Tuesday, June 23, 2009

On the Ground




After a loooong weekend of floating.

I've never had a shooting trip, where I've worked with multiple photographers, be so fun and stress-free.

Scott Nichol was a magnificent host, and he and Bill Earle were the catalysts to providing the opportunity for me to travel out there in the first place.

It's the place to be, and I will be there again soon. I will make sure of it.


I will write more very soon (I'm always saying that), but I need to get some things in order and go visit my Papa in the hospital. He has a wonderful surprise! He has a voice machine, so we can actually talk together now, instead of me trying to lip read! I'm so excited!!

Then after that, Matt and I will be dining at the Ecopolitan tonight. I love that restaurant, and its been a while since we ate there. I'll have to show it to Erin when she comes in August.

Edit: a photo of my "surprise entree." It was really fucking tasty.





______________

From yesterday, by Scott Nichol.

2 comments:

Shadowscapestudio said...

That is cool!

MichaelV. said...

Good for you and your papa. I'm pleased for you both.