Saturday, June 20, 2009

Twilight Galaxy

Did they tell you, you should grow up
When you wanted to dream
Did they warn you, better shape up
If you want to succeed
I don't know about you, who are they talking to?
They aren't talking to me

I'm higher than high, lower than deep
I'm doing it wrong, singing along

Did I ask you for attention
When affection is what I need?
Thinking sorrow is perfection
I would wallow till you told me
There's no glitter in the gutter
There's no twilight galaxy

I'm alright, c'mon baby
I've seen all the demons that you've got.
If you're not alright, now c'mon baby
I'll pick you up and take you where you want
Anywhere you want
Anything you want


Metric. Which I didn't get to see. (Sad face.)




Surrounded by wonderful company, I still feel awfully alone without that someone special.




fyi: I have my facebook account back!

____________________

Christopher Ryan

3 comments:

Shadowscapestudio said...

Apparently that someone special is not me. :(
I can live with that, although a bit low. :(

brooke lynne said...

*big hugs*

you know I love you Dave...

e-string said...

*tacklehugs*