Friday, August 8, 2008

She & Him



Was an eeeh performance at First Ave., and overcrowded with indifferent audience members. Pretty good music. But what mattered was the amazing company. Stella was included.




Now I'm breaking at the britches, and at the end of all your lines.



I'm not a fan of exercise, but I've been told it's beneficial. (Whoda thunk?) So I'm going to start taking three 30 minute walks a week. Heck, maybe I'll try jogging a bit. There's an amazing trail along the Mississippi 3 minutes away from my house that is quite lovely, so I'm thinking that will be a very nice incentive. I'll let you know how it goes. Or if I dont, I'm slacking off.

Jack Black and Connor Oberst are on Craig Ferguson now. I kinda need to go watch that. The burly, exciting, sweet, intelligent, geeky, funny, adorable, tall, emo, unpredictable, artistic, glasses-wearing guys seem to be my weakness. Not always in that exact combination. Just sayin'. (Oh man, what a list!)

Oh and, Craig Ferguson is a dork!




Who will love you?

Who will fight?

Who will fall far behind?

________________

K Leo.

I'm feeling emotive.

1 comment:

Michael said...

I love the top image. Just amazing.