Friday, May 23, 2008

On the Road




I'm checking in from lovely Kansas City, Missouri. After a 6 1/2 hour straight shot down here, it was nice to go out walking in the beautiful park right by Steve's. And now that I'm chilling on his couch with glass of Riesling, and a belly satiated with yummy Vietnamese food, I'd say my evening is complete.

Tomorrow is going to be a long day. We're driving 3 hours in one direction for a location to shoot at, and then driving 5 hours the opposite direction for a shoot with maybe 4 other models? It's not completely clear. I just hope we mesh well, as we'll be working together for most of the day.



I've never been a fan of club sandwiches, or more accurately, the concept of club sandwiches. Bread, stuff, bread, different stuff, more freakin bread, moooore stuff. Oh yeah, and more bread. There's just too much bread and too much stuff in between. Things get squishy, sloppy, and squishysloppy. Dont be so careless with you sandwich choice. Pick (one) something and be happy. gawddammit.

Dont listen to me. I'm the only one who knows what I'm saying.
...and that's only half true.




________________

Stephen Haynes, from our last shoot this Wednesday. Awesome stuff, let me tell you.

2 comments:

e-string said...

I loved that Vietnamese restaurant. Say hi to Steve for me; he's a good friend.


"I order the club sandwich all the time. I don't know how I get away with it, man, I'm not even a member."

"'How do you feel about frilly toothpicks?' 'I'm for em!'"

Lin said...

Stephen is the man. That's a beautiful photograph.